(years 4-6 to follow)
A brand new scheme of work that has been developed and trialled in primary schools, which fulfils the new National Curriculum requirements for children to make substantial progress in communication, spontaneity and fluency.
- Full lesson plans with objectives, success criteria and scheme of work mapped to the new NC and KS2 framework
- Support for non-specialists with sound files and video clips to aid pronunciation
- Uses the Talk4Writing and Kagan co-operative learning approach
- Includes all resources: a work book, videos, interactive stories, songs and IWB activities
- Supporting smartphone and tablet activities so children can practise the same language at home